Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Parameter Lock Interpolation

redlunchredlunch United StatesPosts: 1

I apologize if this is a topic already discussed in the forum, but I'm very interested to see if there is any effort being made to interpolate between parameter locked values for the deluge (i.e. 'smoothing' or 'ramping')? There is a similar feature on specific Elektron products (Octatrack, Monomachine [I think]) and yeah, I think that would add significant customization to the parameter lock workflow. I know this is a relatively niche feature, but I'd just love to know if anyone has been thinking about this like I am. A friend of mine has been obsessed with this topic (interpolating parameter locked values) to the degree that he is now creating his own web tool for such purposes, and I know for a fact that if this was a Deluge feature, he'd be an instant convert haha. Part of me is hoping I'm somehow just missing something and it already exists in some form for the Deluge, but I doubt that from what I know. Cheers!

Comments