Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Does anyone know what a e369 error code is and what to do about it?

To preface I have the OLED screen and the latest firmware. I also have installed the community firmware 1.0. The new features on the firmware update are fantastic. Particularly grid mode, which is just amazing.

I have a new issue though since downloading the amadeus community firmware 1.0. In arranger mode, I'll start a new audio clip and select 'monitor audio left'. I will then play through song with audio coming through the audio clip from a synth, but when I try and adjust the volume or cutoff on that specific audio clip the deluge just crashes and gives an 'E369' error code.

I've tried to look it up but cannot find out what it means.

It seems adjusting volume or effects on a monitored audio clip in arranger mode now crashes the machine and gives a E369 error.

Does anyone know what a e369 error code is and what to do about it?

Best Answer

Answers

Just to add a bit of colour. I uninstalled the Amadeus open-source firmware update and it wasn't an issue. I then reinstalled it and it was still not an issue. Until I was playing around on the deluge again for a bit and it returned.

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 611

if you find a way for this to be reproducible with a specific set of steps, the better chance there will be to bug hunt this. have you found that if you adjust volume/cutoff on a specific audio clip recording via 'monitor audio left' that it always results in the crash, or only sometimes?

also if you see a bunch of lit squares when you receive the error, providing a picture of the your deluge with those pads lit might help as well.

Amazing I'll try and offer some more specificity with the steps I've taken. And see if I can upload a wee photo. Thanks for responding.

Bay_MudBay_Mud OntarioBeta Tester Posts: 128
    edited December 2023

@kiteroute you may have figured this out already, but it seems to only happen in arranger view. If you adjust your audio clip volume/cutoff etc. in song view it may work just fine (helps narrow down where the bug exists, at least).

Also if you create the audio clip in song view first then go to arranger it doesn't seem to crash.

Post edited by Bay_Mud on