Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Multisampled instruments not loading properly

RabokayRabokay EuBeta Tester Posts: 32

Some patches which are based on multismaples
Are not loading or loading just samples without tranposing. Also happens with some kits

Often but not always after reset those pathes and kits work properly but other have a loading problem

Firmware beta

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 611

Thanks for the heads up! This issue has been discussed and investigated on the Deluge Discord. I'll update this thread of any updates.

I'm experience a glitch that I think is related to Multi Samples. In a project where I have multi sampled instruments, I will try to active a row while a song is playing but the Deluge gets hung on "RemainingLoops 1" and never plays the row I've activated. The LED's continue flashing as though it's going to switch but it just keeps playing the same thing (If I'm in an instrument, the row of white LED's that go by to show where you're at don't reappear once they've gone off screen, but the loops keeps playing as it was).

I have to stop and start the Deluge to get it to switch. This doesn't appear to happen in projects where I just have kits and synths.