β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

change parameter for each note (param lock?)

janbertjanbert VancouverPosts: 35

Hi.

I am not sure how to describe it best for what I am looking for.
I believe for the elektron syntakt its called param lock. Its basically being able to change a parameter, for example
noise level, pitch, decay,.... on a per note/step basis.

I could just hit the record button and automate it, but I would need to be really quick and precise to automate lets say the noise level for one particular note or step.

Is there a way to achieve the same without live recording? For example holding down a note and setting the particular noise level or or whatever I would like to automate? I know its working with the preselected buttons like Amp, Cutoff, Delay. I was just wondering how that would work with all other parameters

Comments

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418
    edited July 2023

Works with all parameters you can bind to the gold knobs, as I remember all gold knobs are assignable.

Post edited by volsteh on

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

seangoodvibesseangoodvibes Beta Tester Posts: 49

@janbert said:
    Hi.

I am not sure how to describe it best for what I am looking for.
    I believe for the elektron syntakt its called param lock. Its basically being able to change a parameter, for example
    noise level, pitch, decay,.... on a per note/step basis.

I could just hit the record button and automate it, but I would need to be really quick and precise to automate lets say the noise level for one particular note or step.

Is there a way to achieve the same without live recording? For example holding down a note and setting the particular noise level or or whatever I would like to automate? I know its working with the preselected buttons like Amp, Cutoff, Delay. I was just wondering how that would work with all other parameters

The automation view in the community firmware will help you with this πŸ₯³