Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Unresponsive synth button

roturrotur Adelaide, South AustraliaPosts: 3

Hi all,
Have recently taken possession of a deluge and have noticed that when the unit is first switched on, it defaults to the synth presets which is fine. If I then press the kits button, that works fine but I then cannot get back to the synths...button is no longer responsive...I have to switch off the unit and back on again for the synths to become available again. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, what was the fix? Or will it mean that I need to get the unit repaired by sending it off to NZ...thank you, Roman

Comments

roturrotur Adelaide, South AustraliaPosts: 3

OK, I'm assuming you can't have more than one instance of synths per track? As once I engage a new track, the synth button is available again. I'll use my just being released from hospital as a defense...😵‍💫

Bay_MudBay_Mud OntarioBeta Tester Posts: 128

@rotur said:
    OK, I'm assuming you can't have more than one instance of synths per track? As once I engage a new track, the synth button is available again. I'll use my just being released from hospital as a defense...😵‍💫

You can definitely have many synths per track, but you can't use the same synth preset in the same section of a track without cloning it. Maybe that's what you're running into? If you try navigating to a different preset (turn the black knob), are you able to use the synth button again?