Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Submitted a hardware troubleshooting question…what is typical response time?

xstatquoxstatquo California, USAPosts: 8

Recently realized external power adapter is not connecting with my Deluge so submitted a request for troubleshooting. I haven’t heard from anyone and wondered what the typical response time is. Basically, should I have received an auto response that ticket was received? Or should I assume it wasn’t and resubmit? Don’t want to be a nag, but also would like to get this resolved while under warranty.
Thanks!
Jay

Best Answers

DTACKDTACK United KingdomPosts: 2
    Answer ✓

@xstatquo said:
    I’m going to answer my own question here. I heard from Synthstrom about a week after submitting my request. And they have been absolutely spectacular, amazing, great (insert your favorite superlative).
    I’m sure their response time varies depending on what’s going on at HQ, but they’re going to take care of you.
    Jay

Hi, I literally just submitted exactly the same issue, 2 chargers that were working fine now won't charge the unit via barrel jack, it will charge on USB though, can you recall what the fix was? Thanks!

DTACKDTACK United KingdomPosts: 2
    Answer ✓

@DTACK said:

@xstatquo said:
    I’m going to answer my own question here. I heard from Synthstrom about a week after submitting my request. And they have been absolutely spectacular, amazing, great (insert your favorite superlative).
    I’m sure their response time varies depending on what’s going on at HQ, but they’re going to take care of you.
    Jay

Hi, I literally just submitted exactly the same issue, 2 chargers that were working fine now won't charge the unit via barrel jack, it will charge on USB though, can you recall what the fix was? Thanks!

No need to answer this now, it's going back under warranty so I assume it's a known fault with the charging circuit or something... Thanks!

Answers

xstatquoxstatquo California, USAPosts: 8

Jay