β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Retrofit regrets ???

HannesHannes GermanyPosts: 83
edited April 2023 in General Discussion

Hi everyone,
I want to start this thread as I am still hesitating of sending in my old screen Deluge for the retrofit (I already paid the remainder and and got the shipping instructions).

There are some people in this forum who complain about certain things that appear after their retrofit (like freezing or whatever).

For those who retrofitted their machines: what are your regrets and what issues do occur on your side after the retrofit?

And by the way: would it be possible to cancel the process and get the money back?

Cheers everyone!

Post edited by Hannes on

Comments

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277

Your question is valid, but only judging from the title I mistook it as a rant. You might consider adding a question mark "?" to the title :wink: I think you'll have a better chance to get your question answered that way, too.

HannesHannes GermanyPosts: 83

@Heptagen said:
    Your question is valid, but only judging from the title I mistook it as a rant. You might consider adding a question mark "?" to the title :wink: I think you'll have a better chance to get your question answered that way, too.

ah good point!

LegsMechanicalLegsMechanical United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 49

Ive had my retrofit for a while. No regrets whatsoever. Love it. Only issue I ever had was with weird file names. I just batch renamed the file on my SD to remove weird characters and that took care of it.

IofflightIofflight United StatesPosts: 4

I have no regrets either. The amazing amount of features that have been added to this device since its inception really necessitated this upgrade. Not to mention the fonts on the face are small enough that it's not easy to read for a lot of people.

djAziddjAzid AmsterdamPosts: 199

no regrets B)

RabokayRabokay EuBeta Tester Posts: 32

No regrets. Many things got easier

funkylskfunkylsk FranceBeta Tester Posts: 5

Nope :)

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

If they ever come up with a sixteen-segment display retrofit im gonna be all in.

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?