Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

New Patch Pack

alphaminusalphaminus United StatesPosts: 44

Hey Delugeists,
You might remember me as the deluge jungle person who is really into lush pads, FX, and early 90s sounding stuff. I'm almost done with a pack of patches using only the internal oscillators tentatively called "Lush" and I was wondering if anyone would like to beta test it. I'm going to sell it when I'm done, but beta testers would receive it free.

Tagged:

Comments

sven_blobsven_blob France Beta Tester Posts: 155

:)

Just for Oled?

alphaminusalphaminus United StatesPosts: 44

I don't have the OLED. But it should work for anything 4.0+

Me too

mrlampertmrlampert van nuys, caPosts: 14

I’d be happy to beta test them.

SemtxSemtx AustriaPosts: 9

🙋 i ❤️ 90's stuff

echo_operaecho_opera USA Posts: 9

Hope I’m not too late to the party. Would love to test out or check out the link to the purchasable patches.

Good luck.

mrrafsmrrafs ukPosts: 63

love your jungle pack..

hardwarecorehardwarecore wisconsinBeta Tester Posts: 22

@alphaminus said:
    Hey Delugeists,
    You might remember me as the deluge jungle person who is really into lush pads, FX, and early 90s sounding stuff. I'm almost done with a pack of patches using only the internal oscillators tentatively called "Lush" and I was wondering if anyone would like to beta test it. I'm going to sell it when I'm done, but beta testers would receive it free.

I have a rather massive set of about 100 drum kits that I've been preparing to sell and was thinking it would be nice to get some feedback before I put it up. I just want to see if the organization, volume levels, chokes, etc makes sense.
    Any chance you'd want to do a little trade and give each other some feedback?

OfcoursebutmaybeOfcoursebutmaybe NémetországPosts: 1

Hey i would be happy to test it!

Maj7sus2Maj7sus2 Vienna, AustriaPosts: 12

I would also happily test it if it's not too late

cassbob2cassbob2 belgiumPosts: 9

Is it necessary to constantly bump old topics? It's very annoying when looking for new content.

amadeusrexamadeusrex United KingdomBeta Tester Posts: 8

Hi, has this pack been released? Would love to try it if available. Thanks!