Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

WOW ALL OF THE MIXMAN SAMPLE PACKS! Wait, the what?

iluvsailuvsa Los AngelesPosts: 28

Hi folks,
Okay, it's ChristmasTime in March! I had these old Mixman Sample packs from their old StudioPro software (this used to be like a beat matching software that would take clips and allow you to mix them into a song, think of it as a very basic stem player, but hey it was the 2000's). The samples sound amazing and some of the artists are just fantastic, I have had these CDs in my closet for years and just now got around to pulling the samples. These are not MULTI-SAMPLES, just single samples that can be imported into the SYNTH of the Deluge as OSC1 or OSC2, or into Kits as a single sample.

DISCLAIMER: It is unclear to me what the legality of using these samples royalty-wise is concerned - I certainly don’t want to get anyone in trouble, I am not a lawyer, and I do not have any legal knowledge on the matter. I do not want to take money away from a company or copywriter that is still selling these, but they were released 30 years ago, and as of Feb, 2022, the parent company Time&Space are out of business, so I don’t think this is a concern, but if anyone has any additional info please let me/us know!

Anyway, here is the link to the WHOLE FOLDER, and below is a description of each CD. It's over 3GB of samples so pick and choose what you like or grab em all! Have fun happy to get these on the site finally.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wAzlgdhO_5OEcUn02f_FgczOziKaFQoI?usp=sharing

K-KLASS - Tribal House - European techno-house full of loops, synths, keys, kicks, and hats

Heaven 17 - Electronic Dance - Elements of dub, electro, ambient, house, d & b, breakbeat, with baselines, pads, hits, and FX

Darwin Chamber - Electrobreakbeat - Clean 303, 808, and 909 elements and loops, guitars, turntables scratches, and vocoders

Hardcore - European Hardcore by DJ Brisk & DJ Douglas - Acid lines, kicks, claps, 303, rhythm loops. Think eating drugs

LoFi Transmission - Techno House - Rhythm, melody, and vocals, lots of keys and leads and some baselines

Smoke - Trip Hop - Guitars, keys, pads, and nice FX, super loungy and smokey think Portishead but on your Deluge

TREMOR - Drum & Bass - Bass tones, riffs, pads, melodies, really nice kicks and drums

GLOSS - House - Lots of great drums here and nice strings and vocals as well

Street Level - Hip-hop - Nice fills, kicks, turntable effects, FX, scratches, and some baselines and vocals as well

SKINNY PUPPY - Artist - Percussive loops, keys, baselines, all curated by Skinny Puppy

George Clinton - Artist - Really nice funk baselines, mixed grooves, guitars, pianos, and sax samples. Funk it UP

Enjoy, and let me know if they load okay. Most should be short clips that might not require extensive clipping.

Post edited by iluvsa on

Comments