Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

WaveForge MultiSample Pack

samforcesamforce United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 40

This is a collection of multisamples I have made over the past few years of playing on the Deluge. I hope they are inspiring to some of you and become a part of cool things you all create, as this community has been a huge part of why I love my Deluge so much. Have a nice day!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1InGVOzIA-EcHgSTvAD9J6F40JWQuzBqw?usp=share_link

Comments

This pack has a lot of orchestral sounds, some flutes, saxes, guitars and odd synthy pads. Kalimbas, marimbas and other little surprises :)

sven_blobsven_blob France Beta Tester Posts: 153
    edited February 2023

Woôoo thx a lot dude ,🙏

Post edited by sven_blob on

I re-uploaded the files after zipping them, some people were getting download errors before. I also included synth files so the settings on the instruments are as nice as I could get them. Let me know what you think and if it all works, if so I will try to make more

hamptoniohamptonio Posts: 23

Very nice, thank you! I normalized all of these to be a bit louder, and reduced them to 16 bits to save space, if anyone wants that I can post a link.

Rad! I want it lol

Phoebus1966Phoebus1966 AntwerpPosts: 52

Soundfile Deep in the Woods_A6_127.wav is cut short to 1.1MB. The sample is interrupted at 3.1 seconds.

fryyyyfryyyy germanyPosts: 161