Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Ampero Control - Midi Foot Switch Controller

zlentzzlentz Portland, OR USAPosts: 5

I purchased mine on Amazon for $120 USD but here is a link to the companies web page.

https://shop.hotoneaudio.com/products/ampero-control

user manual
https://hotoneaudio.oss-cn-shenzhen.aliyuncs.com/prod/support/Ampero Control_Online Manual_EN.1627955300367.pdf

Example:
Assigning footswitch 1 to control Midi Start / Stop (Same action as the [Play] button)

In the Ampero App set the following...

Foot Switch 1:
Mode: Single
A Group:
Channel = 1
Type = Note ON
Data 1 = 1 (Note Number)
Data 2 = 127 (Note Velocity)
Output To: USB, MIDI

Save the settings in Ampero

Deluge Settings: [Shift}+{Press Select Knob] > Midi > CMD > Play > ([Learn / Input] should be blinking)
Press and Hold [Learn / Input] > Step on Foot Switch 1
Deluge screen should now read "Set"

Footswitch 1 should now Start / Stop the Deluge

This took me a while to figure out so I hope this helps!

Comments

YanYan CanadaPosts: 4

Oh wow! Was having trouble with mine, just got it a few days ago. I had trouble with global messages. Think I wasn't holding LEARN while pressing the switches since it was already blinking! Will retry. Thanks for the details!

(5 minutes later)
    Working! Thanks a lot!

albuquerq_reuelalbuquerq_reuel BrasilPosts: 10

Hello, thank you, but what were the settings for the other switches? im using the Ampero Hotone and they don't seem to work. I tried replicating the settings you informed on them.

YanYan CanadaPosts: 4
    edited March 2023

Haven't tried configuring the other switches yet... Will try soon. But I think that it's exactly the same as said by the OP but instead of doing :
    Deluge Settings: [Shift}+{Press Select Knob] > Midi > CMD > Play > ([Learn / Input] should be blinking)

You change the "Play" with the other commands (Loop, Record, Undo, etc)

Post edited by Yan on