Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Can't post in any other forum

mankimanki Montréal, Qc, CanadaPosts: 4

for some reason this one and the wavetables subforums are the only forums i can create a new post for.. is this normal ? i already confirmed my email, tried redoing it and i get that my email doesn't need verification...

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608

check that if you go to the home page of forums and hit new discussion, click the dropdown menu of category and see if everything is available. might help to know if you are on mobile or computer and if you get the dark theme of the forum or if its white/blue

mankimanki Montréal, Qc, CanadaPosts: 4

i use a computer (not mobile) safari browser, only the 2 forums i mentioned aren't greyed out in the category menu, i get a dark theme on here.

this echoes when i navigate to different sub forums, the "new discussion" button only appears in those two forums.

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608

hm weird, seems like at least one other person has had a similar issue. it sounds like a bug or weird restriction. maybe after 10 posts you will have full access, feel free to spam post here to see lol

SixQuartFlushSixQuartFlush Denver, Colorado, USAPosts: 14

I'm having the same issue. Is there a comment threshold or some other approval that needs to happen?

SixQuartFlushSixQuartFlush Denver, Colorado, USAPosts: 14

I'm now unlocked. For those that may find themselves in this situation in the future and find this thread, it seems to be a manual process behind the scenes. Patience is part of the process.