Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

New samples crashing the deluge when building kits

i8urbraini8urbrain Los AngelesPosts: 4

I started a new project and wanted to use the drum samples I downloaded from splice. I put them in the drum file,and find them when I went to build the kit. If I assign them to pads in the new kit I never get past 2 or 3 before it all freezes up. I waited once to see what would happen, nothing. The only option is the restart.

Best Answer

rezareza los angelesPosts: 608
    Answer ✓

sounds like you have an OLED deluge? there's a bug with samples with underscores in them and also just generally loading them into kits and having their file name distorted on the screen. there's currently a new firmware version being tested publicly right now that addresses the issue.

if you're interested in getting the beta you can sign up by checking out that category in the forums. takes at least a day to get verified generally.

a short term solution would be to find a batch file renamer to remove underscores.

Answers

Thanks, I had read that. I removed all the underscores. I thought that might solve the issue. I should have mentioned that, but yes it is an oled,

jscheeljscheel Nashville, TNBeta Tester Posts: 6

Ahh, this would explain why building kits is messing up so bad for me, considering that my samples directory is named "_mine" :D

It also turns out I had some corrupted samples, For some reason they are fine on my PC, but cause issues with my deluge.