Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deleting a single bar from the middle of a clip

I’ve meticulously programmed a ~150 bar sequence only to realize I’ve got a single empty bar in the middle of the sequence, any clue on how I can delete that individual bar?

Thanks!

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

You can only trim from the end with shift + horizontal knob. But you can press the vertical knob and turn the horizontal knob to move the sequence so that the empty bar is at the end, then trim and move everything back in place.

Affectionate_Bee_781Affectionate_Bee_781 United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 112

Just wanna add: if I do this, I will copy the sequence first. The method above works but can be easy (for me) to mess up

@Too_Mere said:
    You can only trim from the end with shift + horizontal knob. But you can press the vertical knob and turn the horizontal knob to move the sequence so that the empty bar is at the end, then trim and move everything back in place.

Thanks @Too_Mere, that did the trick - would love it if this were a bit easier to do!