Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Synth Kit

alphaminusalphaminus United StatesPosts: 44

Here's a kit i made that uses only the internal synth engine and no samples. Hope folks like it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mhcWeqFMblu8AGNLN_uiw3wXhvNXOppN/view?usp=share_link

Tagged:

Comments

oneANToneANT ɹǝpun uʍop puɐlPosts: 73

will try it tonight ..many thanks.

8Teo8Teo The NetherlandsPosts: 1

Thanks, let me try it out.

oneANToneANT ɹǝpun uʍop puɐlPosts: 73

having fun with this. Am running through a vermona retroverb (Xmas Pressie). Straight away I got some beats ..there is one in the kit (2nd from the top) that I especially like ..can I ask, what would you call a sound like that.

Tomorrow am using it in The Deluge Video Manual 04 - Effects by RSKT to explore it further. Really like it so far ..many thanks, is a nice bit of fun.
    ant

Awesome!

@oneANT said:
    having fun with this. Am running through a vermona retroverb (Xmas Pressie). Straight away I got some beats ..there is one in the kit (2nd from the top) that I especially like ..can I ask, what would you call a sound like that.

Tomorrow am using it in The Deluge Video Manual 04 - Effects by RSKT to explore it further. Really like it so far ..many thanks, is a nice bit of fun.
    ant

It's sort of an effect tom.