Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

New Deluge - oled screen text is really out

Hi, new Deluge owner - arrived today.

The text on the oled screen is all over the place, not centred, spilling over the side of the screen so can only see partial words, etc - it’s really hard to see where I am! I’m running the latest firmware 4.1.2. Anyone else having this issue?

Tagged:

Comments

TreyTrey Austin, TXPosts: 3

I just received my Deluge today and am having the same issue. I wrote to Ian and am waiting to hear back. Were you able to get this resolved?

AlterAlter TokyoPosts: 100

The display is corrupted when the file name is very long, does it also occur during other normal operations?

@Alter said:
    The display is corrupted when the file name is very long, does it also occur during other normal operations?

For me it's constant; the only time it isn't happening is during a firmware flash. Ian and Rohan are looking into it. It looks similar to https://reddit.com/r/DelugeUsers/comments/xgmzwr/oled_deluge_screen_wrap_issue/, but mine wraps from the right to the left (whereas the picture in that thread wraps from the left to the right)

Unfortunately, Ian just got back to me. In my case, it's an obscure hardware defect that's going to require replacement.