Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Older Firmware updates

RellipsRellips Surrey, UKPosts: 4

Hi, Is there a was to see if I've applied a previous update? I'm not sure if I did the version 3 (and following 3's) I'm trying to get my nanoKEY2 to work via USB and it does seem to want to work.. Could this be because I hadn't done an earlier update?

Thanks

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

You do not need to reply previous updates. Just download and install the latest and you’ll be all caught up.

Are you supplying power to the Deluge through 9–12 V power supply?

CADCAD Auckland, NZPosts: 15

@Rellips said:
    Hi, Is there a was to see if I've applied a previous update? I'm not sure if I did the version 3 (and following 3's) I'm trying to get my nanoKEY2 to work via USB and it does seem to want to work.. Could this be because I hadn't done an earlier update?

Thanks

I'd read in another post that the Atolla USB hubs stopped working after the 4.0 update but I haven't been able to check mine to clarify as its in use elsewhere. Would love to know more about this or why that is though.

RellipsRellips Surrey, UKPosts: 4

I've even tried with a new Microlab keyboard, correct power lead but still no MIDI..(have performed the learn element too)

What can I be doing wrong.. hmmm

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608

@Rellips are you trying to make midi work on a specific project, or does it not work even when starting from a new project?

when using input/learn do the audition pads flash white to confirm it's been learned?

it would help if you detail what your process is, or if it's easier share a video.