Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

suggestion: load kits with subdirectories

hey yall, i had a pretty killer feature idea that would make life a lot easier and i dont think would be very hard to implement imo. i primarily use drum kits with samples and a lot of the times ill organize with subdirectory thats labeled properly for its contents. being able to load a full folder and have the deluge load the same samples into the same pad order every time would be great and make it super easy to quickly change sounds as well.

maybe this is somehow possible and i totally missed it, but i would love for this to happen

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608

if you navigate to a sample folder and long press select, "ALL" will appear as an option. that will load all samples in the folder, i believe they are loaded in alphabetically so if you add a number before each filename them you could achieve what you want

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608

also to note: you can only load all contents of a folder when the current kit clip is empty (so shift+kit to make a new kit, then navigate to folder). additionally, once you've loaded a kit and it's in the order you like, you always have the option to save the kit preset so you don't have to go through the process each time. this can be helpful if you also need to rearrange the kit after loading a whole folder.