Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Email newsletter?

deux_etoilesdeux_etoiles San Francisco, CaPosts: 7

Hi. Is there an email list for Synthstrom newsl? If so, how to do I get on it? I've been looking for a way to subscribe and can't find it.

On the bottom of every site page it says, "Synthstrom news direct to you/Subscribe to our email newsletter…" but there's no link or form that I can see.

Little help?

Thanks!

• Amy

Comments

taktak Posts: 31

I've tried signing up to the email newsletter but have never received any emails. It is a little bit strange finding out about amazing things like the OLED display through random chance. I would love if there is an email list that is used to announce firmware updates and otherwise.

deux_etoilesdeux_etoiles San Francisco, CaPosts: 7

@tak said:
    It is a little bit strange finding out about amazing things like the OLED display through random chance. I would love if there is an email list that is used to announce firmware updates and otherwise.

Yeah, a friend of mine who doesn't have a Deluge told me! I feel the same way

MaeroMaero AucklandPosts: 3

Ditto

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

Sorry, that signup is broken at the moment:/ trying to resolve.
    Basically our newsletter generally get filtered into peoples spams or 'promotions' unless we're white listed. Haha, I'd be upset if I wasn't very grateful for harsh spam filters 99.9% of the time.

SammySammy DurnessPosts: 10

@Ian_Jorgensen said:
    Sorry, that signup is broken at the moment:/ trying to resolve.
    Basically our newsletter generally get filtered into peoples spams or 'promotions' unless we're white listed. Haha, I'd be upset if I wasn't very grateful for harsh spam filters 99.9% of the time.

This can be further exasperated depending on the emailer service you use for the posting of the newsletter too.