Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Saving Songs in Sub-songs Management

julianledejulianlede MexicoPosts: 7

Hi, i have almost all numbered slots for songs full to save on the deluge so i wonder if i can save a new songs in a sub-song, meaning i create a new songs and then i save it in the sub-section of that same song - like version A,B,C,D,E etc, for instance I try to set up a performance with consecutive order of songs that need to be loaded, so the easiest thing would be to save all the songs under the same number slot, let's say number 10, so i have the first track play from number 10 and then i create the second song and import all the samples of it two and instead of looking for an open slot, like 45 to save it to, it'd be best to save the second song under 10A, and so one until i have let's say 10 songs from 10 to 10G

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

Not sure if you’re aware, you can name songs whatever you like, using the pads as a QWERTY keyboard.
    As of 4.0 you can also use folders within your SONGS folder to organize for performances, for example.

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608

sure, you can do that. you can also take advantage of the new 4.0 project folders feature. you could make a folder called "10" or maybe something more descriptive for that sequence like "june set" and then save songs as numbers in there. or, what i like add the name of the song after the number order like "04.house track"

julianledejulianlede MexicoPosts: 7

thanks! yeah i figured it out at the end...
    <3