Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

First year

endend United StatesPosts: 2

I've had the dely for about a year, I couldn't of picked a better brain for my setup. I've found some issues though. I'll start with error codes(I assume), issues, and potential improvements

E278, E027, E341

1 copy&paste white clips in aranger (using the same process for notes clip veiw)
2 stepped automation for audio clips
3 solo in kit (only solos in the clip itself other tracks are still audible)
4 when transposing with (hold+turn vertical scroll) display octave number relitive to C3 at 0 (-2. -1. 0. +1. +2. ect)
5 similarly to extending notes past the screen, (use the same process for clips aranger)
6 dedicated arranger track automation so you can have a clip with automation but in the aranger you can automate across clips even if there the same but it doesn't the override the clips automation. So clip and aranger have separate automation lanes
7 while in clip hold audition pad instead of just note to change velocity
8 options to change velocity curve so I use a Yamaha reface cp for midi input and it's just too sensitive to use, the curve is too steep
9 similarly to horizontally moving notes in a clip use same process to move an audio clips waveform
10 see live note information playing while in keyboard mode
11 post quantization settings in synth/kit clip menu
12 Adaptable metronome with division settings for odd time signatures
13 imagine if you will there being are far more parameters then the pad matrix has room for and having the ability to edit where everything is allowing for a custom face plate where you can choose what parameter is where

• I've also been thinking of other veiw types, say your in a synth clip and #13 has been implemented, you could have for example settings to randomize the the notes by opening up a veiw similar to the settings on the novation circuit or the launch pad 96 template.with say some colored pads to represent randomization effects. The bottom row could be like a slider for amount ect and because of #13 I could have this view where the decimation shortscut is. There could be a mixing veiw where the tracks are represented by vertical green columns (exp: the novation launchpads volume control in mix) where you hold a column and move volume nob the column gives general representation of amount, and changes by what parameter is being changed I could see this concept being very helpful in mixing so you can see each tracks selected parameter amount similar to mixer faders
  • I'm sorry if I'm rambling I'm not good at conveying my ideas
  • and thank you synthstrom audible for creating something I can express my existence through

Comments

endend United StatesPosts: 2

I found other notes in my book
    -hold affect entire(or while on use shift) for master pad matrix parameters for kit, song and aranger
    -while in clip shift mod to show modulation destinations

IvoFXIvoFX GermanyPosts: 6

+1 For copy/paste in the arranger (are you saying it is possible for non-white clips, I am not aware)

nilcnilc SeattleBeta Tester Posts: 9

Not as snazzy as c'n'p in arranger mode, but if you need to duplicate a white clip in the arranger:

• hold down a pad within the row of the white clip + press song
    • This takes you back to song mode, with the white clip pulled into song mode, now as a regular color clip
    • Go back to arranger, the previously white clip will have turned to the newly assigned color, and you can now put down additional copies of the new color clip