Looking for a foot controller - help?
I am looking for a foot controller and need some help finding one. These are my criteria:
- up to $100
- can be bought used
- 4 or 5 (silent) buttons (record, layer, loop, undo, play)
- the buttons have to send note on/off messages, otherwise it won't work with the deluge
- 5 pin midi, so that I don't have to hook up the deluge to a power supply
- takes its power either via midi or with an internal battery
- doesn't need a display or a foot pedal, I wouldn't know what to use that for anyway
I'd have already bought the foot controller offered by synthstrom, but the product page is password protected and I think there were some problems with actition (the manufacturer) not getting them out fast enough, though I don't know for sure. Either way, I don't feel like there's a realistic chance to get an official one soon.
I should mention Hans, which I think would be perfect, though it's currently too expensive for me (almost twice my budget).
I'm not getting anywhere with my research.