Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Fade out of the track muting

kabelkaoskabelkaos GermanyPosts: 6
Hey asked this question on the facebook group already. Is it possible to say to the deluge to not mute the track in the second when I press like on the novation circuit? Can't upload a video to show maybe u can find it in the facebook group :)
Thank u

Comments

SamSam WellingtonModerator, Staff Posts: 160

Hi @kabelkaos! If I understand the question correctly, then it depends on which mode you're in. If you're in kit mode, then there's currently no way to "quantize" the mute buttons launching rows. However, if you're in song mode, each track's mute/launch pad automatically "quantizes" (although you can do it instantly by holding down shift and pressing the mute/launch pad). Does that answer your question?

SamSam WellingtonModerator, Staff Posts: 160

@kabelkaos Oh wait, I understand the question now, sorry! You're talking about reverb tails etc... still sounding after you mute a track? If so, there's currently no way for this to be achieved, however it's a very common feature request, if you want to find it on the suggestions page and upvote it.