Deluge firmware V4.0.1 released
Firmware V4.0.1 is now released. It contains a number of important bug fixes, and we recommend you update.
--- Download V4.0.1 here ---
- Fixed rare problem along the lines of a “memory leak” which could lead to audio / voice dropouts, crackling, and failure to load some audio files, particularly when many audio files had been loaded (e.g. multisampled instruments)
- Fixed - navigating through presets with the select knob could cause files and folders with the “SYNTxxx” naming format to show up, when they should be listed by their number alone
- Fixed - parameter / MPE automation not loading correctly for rows whose length had been made longer than their clip
- Fixed audio glitches when creating a unique / "white" copy of a clip instance in arranger view
- Fixed problem with some arpeggiator modes not working correctly for items within kits
- Fixed crash if you pressed save while in sound editor for audio clip
- Fixed freeze if trying to load kit while in keyboard view
Thanks to our beta testers, who have given this a very thorough test before release.
To install the update, place the .bin file onto your SD card, ensure there are no other .bin files on there, put the card back into your Deluge, and then hold down the shift button while powering on. A spinning animation will display, and the firmware will be permanently installed.
Please take this opportunity to back up the data from your SD card while it's in your computer. Any storage technology can fail, and we want your work to be safe regardless.