Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Change Clip Start Point in Song Mode?

OctavianOctavian CanadaPosts: 67
edited July 2022 in Deluge Help

disregard, figured it out :)

Post edited by Octavian on

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

This is possible but you will need to enter clip view for changing start/end points or copy/pasting.

Are you talking about instrument clips, audio clips or both?

Both yeah, I figured it out by copying the clip view resolution that encompassed what I wanted and pasting into a new clip with the same kit loaded. I am wondering how to change start/end points for all clip types though, couldn’t find in the manual. Many thanks as always @Too_Mere

In instrument clips you can trim the end by holding shift and turning the horizontal knob. You can’t trim the beginning but can move all notes of the clip forward or backwards in time by pressing and holding the vertical knob while turning the horizontal knob. You can use this to change the start point and then trim the end.

In audio clips you can press the last column of pads in the clip to reveal a red end marker. Next press where you’d like the clip to end to trim the ending. You can’t change the start point, but you can reverse the clip, trim the end, then turn reverse off, and then the start point will be trimmed by the same amount you trimmed off while reversed.

Hope that helps!

definitely does, you're the bomb! thanks

Happy to help! 👍🏼