Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge doesn’t play synth and kit tracks

nigelnigel BelgiumPosts: 12
edited July 2022 in Deluge Support Content

Hey peeps,

I seem to have contracted a problem with my deluge.

Currently when I select a synth or kit track it doesn’t make any sound. It does however make sound when I go to a sample folder but as soon as I load it up I am unable to play it.

I have formatted the card, reinstalled the firmware and standard folder but nothing. Then repeated and downgraded and still nothing.

The pads seem to work as they address the notes correctly.

Really losing my mind here because I am preparing for gigging.

Post edited by nigel on

Comments

Tried another card, the problem remains.

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

You tried load up different songs or start a new song?

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

@volsteh said:
    You tried load up different songs or start a new song?

Yes

By Ian’s suggestion I performed a reset. SELECT + POWER ON. This resolved the issue.

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

Great to hear!

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

Louis_in_The_LabLouis_in_The_Lab Johannesburg South AfricaPosts: 16

Quick Question. What exactly does the SELECT + POWER ON shortcut do? because I've experienced similar problems with kits, then I would always just duplicate the kit to keep the midi data and redo the drums according to my duplicated midi clip, but this gets annoying so yea I'd like to try this SELECT + POWER ON solution, just want to know what it actually does before I try it.

@Louis_in_The_Lab said:
    Quick Question. What exactly does the SELECT + POWER ON shortcut do? because I've experienced similar problems with kits, then I would always just duplicate the kit to keep the midi data and redo the drums according to my duplicated midi clip, but this gets annoying so yea I'd like to try this SELECT + POWER ON solution, just want to know what it actually does before I try it.

Apparently, it resets all the Deluge it's parameters. In my case, the theory is that I did do something wrong with the velocity settings.