Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Midi Mapping a Fader Fox EC4

DeadphishDeadphish CaliforniaPosts: 4

Hello and thank you for letting me join the community. I am new to the deluge. I’ve only had it a couple months. I just ordered a Fader Fox EC4 to use as a midi controller to control as many as the deluge’s parameters as I can. From what I have read I will have to map the parameters for each patch I use in a song. Is there a way to copy and paste midi mappings from one patch to another (wishful thinking). I was also wondering if there is a list of all the parameters that can be mapped? I’m sorry if this question has been asked before I did a search and couldn’t find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And if anybody is using a Fader Fox EC4 with the deluge and would like to share how they are using it, I would love to hear about it. Thanks

Comments

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

Check this out

Also, jump on discord, synthdad there can prob. answer most of your questions

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

Thanks, Yep I’ve seen that video and I’m on discord. I recognize you from there. I was just looking for a list of mappable parameters mostly. I know it‘ s basically anything that doesn’t say can’t. But I was just wondering if there was a list. Seems like something that would be helpful while planning out the layout of my controller. Thanks for the info though.

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

Threes no list afaik. You map as you want.

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

I had missed the part where you mentioned hitting up synthdad. Thanks I will do that.

@volsteh said:
    Threes no list afaik. You map as you want.

That’s cool. Thanks for the info..