Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Case?

2»

Comments

030030 SO36Posts: 16

@Randy said:
    how about a damn case that ships to Australia!

anyone down hear find a case yet?

https://www.d-d-photographics.com.au/nanuk-910-case-with-foam-silver

shippy_trappershippy_trapper viennaBeta Tester Posts: 11

i can see the need for a good case, but a hardcase is a bit overkill for the deluge and those things are bulky and annoying if you have to carry them around a lot.
    but if your looking for alternatives peli cases or explorer cases are very good cases; you can drive a car over these. but there are also many cheap cases available in this size. for drones f.e.
    if you don´t like the hard cases i can recommend something like portabrace bags.
    they are used for onset-mixers and are usually made of cordura.
    not as heavy but still good protection.

BenBen Albuquerque, NM, USABeta Tester Posts: 7
    edited June 2020

For scratch-and-scuff protection, a user on the Deluge Discord recommended a simple neoprene sleeve for 13.3” laptops on Amazon, which fits nicely and costs <$15.

Still in search of the ideal hard case with enough room for some accessories, but this seems like a nice option if you already have a backpack to toss your Deluge into and don’t want it getting messed up by other stuff in there.

Post edited by Ben on
    theowstheows Beta Tester Posts: 9

For my deluge with the Decksaver, I opted for a cheap Laptop bag, the Tucano Loop I found at a local computer store

I find it fits nicely. Here are some pics:

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418
    edited August 2020

Im waiting for this, should be a good fit, as seen in this video:
    LTGEM EVA Hard Case for Novation Launchkey Mini 25-Note USB Keyboard MK2
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33013878786.html?spm=2114.12057483.0.0.9e9f564dxa9I6M

Post edited by volsteh on

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

Here, I got it. Overall i'm satisfied, it's a pretty tight fit. Thinking to add some foam on the sides. 2 cons: 1. They shipped it in a plastic bag, so it arrived a little crushed (filled it with bubble wrap for a few hours and its back to normal). 2. Theres no difference between top and bottom side (might apply a Deluge logo to tell the difference).

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

SpbakerSpbaker Australia Posts: 1