Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Something very 'ambient' on the Deluge

WillWill Middle of NowHere, CanadaPosts: 236

Comments

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277

Ooooh you recorded the bells! I always assumed that they were just decoration :sweat_smile: Such a gread sound!
    What a treat again. You really worked out a nice setup that works for you and that you can work with. Great reverb, the cosmos is the perfect tool for your music and then the deluge and the launchpad for interaction - it really looks like there's nothing in this setup you don't use or don't need and I like that a lot.
    Beautiful atmosphere, a bit busier than before and it has a nice "story" to it. Thank you for sharing!

WillWill Middle of NowHere, CanadaPosts: 236

@Heptagen said:
    Ooooh you recorded the bells! I always assumed that they were just decoration :sweat_smile: Such a gread sound!
    What a treat again. You really worked out a nice setup that works for you and that you can work with. Great reverb, the cosmos is the perfect tool for your music and then the deluge and the launchpad for interaction - it really looks like there's nothing in this setup you don't use or don't need and I like that a lot.
    Beautiful atmosphere, a bit busier than before and it has a nice "story" to it. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for checking it out. Originally, I only used bells on this (there were 22).
    Then I started to integrate the Hub motor, charging system and the electronics.
    It was only last week that I finally attached piezos to each bell and began to include that. It's been a long, slow process, with a lot of revision, but I finally feel that it's distilled down to all the elements I want to work with.

Thanks for checking it out, and your detailed comment.

w

;0)