Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Custom 1 Custom2 Custom 3 how to change these parameters?

dylanmartorelldylanmartorell melbourne Posts: 2

Can anyone tell me how to change the parameters on the Custom 1 Custom 2 and Custom 3 effects parameters?

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Go to parameter you want to assign via either shortcut or the menu, hold learn and then turn the gold knob you want to assign the parameter to :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

eriksoderbergeriksoderberg SwedenPosts: 1

I tried to reassign Custom 1 from pitch to something else (on a kit). Selected a kit track, pressed shift+Parameter, hold learn and turn the lower golden knob. Did nothing. Also tried pressing the golden knob down while holding learn (parameter selected/blinking) then I get “Can’t”… what am I missing here?

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@eriksoderberg said:
    I tried to reassign Custom 1 from pitch to something else (on a kit). Selected a kit track, pressed shift+Parameter, hold learn and turn the lower golden knob. Did nothing. Also tried pressing the golden knob down while holding learn (parameter selected/blinking) then I get “Can’t”… what am I missing here?

Not all parameters can be learned! In that case they'll indeed say they can't :P

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

saucerdrumsaucerdrum Los AngelesPosts: 6

I'm trying to do the same thing. I thought for sure they would have updated this by now.