Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

A Powerful Sense of Dread (Bandcamp EP - 100% Deluge)

https://alderdice.bandcamp.com/album/a-powerful-sense-of-dread

This release is kind of an audio scrap-book of the last few months. It hasn't been the best of times. We had a big health scare in the family, then I was in bed for a week with COVID, then some silly technical issues stopped me making music, with a bunch of other stressy stuff going on in the background. Still, I was determined to finish and release something, so here it is. It's pretty unfocused and incomplete, which I guess I how I have been feeling.

Things are looking up now, so I promise my next offering won't be quite so melancholy!

Thanks in advance to anyone that listens. Thanks even more if you take the time to leave a comment below.
Peace

Comments

semarsemar Posts: 31

I find always nice to listen at differents music ideas/styles. Even if they don't always meet my taste they are still a source of inspiration.

Nice to hear also, that things are going better for your family and you.

Keep on making music Alder_Dice and have a nice time !

Sergio

Alder_DiceAlder_Dice UKBeta Tester Posts: 128

@semar said:
    I find always nice to listen at differents music ideas/styles. Even if they don't always meet my taste they are still a source of inspiration.

Nice to hear also, that things are going better for your family and you.

Keep on making music Alder_Dice and have a nice time !

Sergio

Thanks Sergio.

This is a good example to set for this forum. It's not about finding music that meets our exact tastes, but about encouraging other artists along their Deluge journey and maybe finding some unexpected inspiration.

Keep making music too. And have a good weekend.
    Joe

WeebeatsieWeebeatsie Bonny ScotlandPosts: 11

Some high grade wonky noodles man. And the title track is cool, reet dark and chillingly together amongst the doodles. Well done on getting it done and released, glad to hear things are looking up and keep on keeping on.
    Take it easy, but take it