Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

My deluge has suddenly changed behaviors

AlextheKiddAlextheKidd China mainlandPosts: 1

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the Deluge family so hopefully you can all forgive me if I say something silly.

I was following Ron Cavagnaro’s quick tutorial on how to set up the audio line in monitoring and yesterday so did it with no problems.

Today however, my deluge is acting differently. He states to go into song mode, then press song again until it is flashing, then hit one of the audition pads on a blank row. Yesterday, no problem. Today, when I try to do that it instantly creates a new track with a preloaded synth for me.

So then I try again on the next blank track and the same thing happens. I took a short video but I see I can’t post it here. I hope this makes sense to someone.

I also tried a reset to factory settings but nothing seemed to change.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 610

while still holding the new synth track, click the select encoder which changes it to an audio track. haven't seen the video but maybe with earlier firmware the default clip type was changed in arranger mode.

Bay_MudBay_Mud OntarioBeta Tester Posts: 128

@AlextheKidd can you link to the specific video you watched? Ron is well-versed in the workflow, but it sounds like you may be missing a step (as per @reza's additional instructions above).