Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

How about six Volcas sequenced by the Deluge?

Bay_MudBay_Mud OntarioBeta Tester Posts: 128

This is something I've wanted to try for a while. I have a soft spot for the Volcas, as they were my gateway into more synth-like music. Their limited onboard sequencers lead me to the Circuit, which brought me to the Deluge.

I wouldn't normally reach for all of these at once, and the Deluge is more than capable of doing most of this on its own between the internal synths and samples, but I thought it would be a fun challenge.

In any case, here's a simple, messy quick jam with all six of my Volcas sequenced via MIDI tracks on the Deluge (with some CCs mapped to gold knobs and recorded, etc.).

Comments

tamlyntamlyn LondonBeta Tester Posts: 32

Thanks for this. I enjoyed the explanations of what's doing what.

Good luck with the album.

@tamlyn said:
    Thanks for this. I enjoyed the explanations of what's doing what.

Good luck with the album.

Thanks! Things are coming along well, but still harrowing staring down the deadline. Deluge is key.

Alder_DiceAlder_Dice UKBeta Tester Posts: 128

Thanks for sharing this @Bay_Mud - I enjoyed it a lot. The disco lights deserve a special mention!

Keep it messy.

@Alder_Dice said:
    Thanks for sharing this @Bay_Mud - I enjoyed it a lot. The disco lights deserve a special mention!

Keep it messy.

Thanks! Yeah, the lights are fun. As for the mess, not sure I'll ever be able to defeat that. Ha