Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

First post - help with some features

luis_costaluis_costa PortugalBeta Tester Posts: 28

Hello everyone.

This is my first post here, I just got a Deluge last Friday after working several years with Elektron sequencers. :)

I've watched countless youtube tutorials on the last few days and I've been checking the manual constantly, but there are a few things I couldn't discover yet. Most likely they're not possible, but I'd like to check with some more experienced users:

1- is there a way to see all parameters that any given modulator is modulating (example: see everything that LFO 1 is affecting)?

2- related to the previous question, is there a way in a synth patch to quickly identify all parameters that are being controlled by modulators?

3- regarding the sequencer and probabilities, I know there are several iteration options to make a note play x of y times, but is there any option to not play on the x of y?

4- is there a way to EQ the reverb? I would like to cut some low-end to avoid things getting muddy, especially when using large reverbs.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

1/2- there’s not really a way to do this. But selecting a parameter will show what modulators are controlling, as their shortcuts will also blink.

3- not currently a way to do this besides just sequencing it that way.

4- only eq-ing available to the reverb is the reverb’s dampening parameter which removes high end.
    A workaround would be to put the sound into a kit, crank the reverb way up, turn the kit’s affect entire LP frequency all the way down, and then resample that fully wet reverb sound. You could then filter, apply eq, and mix in that wet reverb to the mix.

luis_costaluis_costa PortugalBeta Tester Posts: 28

@Too_Mere said:
    1/2- there’s not really a way to do this. But selecting a parameter will show what modulators are controlling, as their shortcuts will also blink.

3- not currently a way to do this besides just sequencing it that way.

4- only eq-ing available to the reverb is the reverb’s dampening parameter which removes high end.
    A workaround would be to put the sound into a kit, crank the reverb way up, turn the kit’s affect entire LP frequency all the way down, and then resample that fully wet reverb sound. You could then filter, apply eq, and mix in that wet reverb to the mix.

Thank you!