β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Patches / Presets (always from download ) > sometimes not working

Fabi_OhmyamFabi_Ohmyam ItalyPosts: 29
edited January 2022 in Deluge Help

Need Help.

The SD Card came from NZ within the Deluge in the package last year, a Verbatim of 32 GB .

Patches are always available, for free or with a cost.
I started digging around those pre-made patches on the web very recently , from the forum and from formal sellers.

What happens sometimes is that they just don't get read . After I have put them on the SD and transferred the same on the Delly they show up as 'File' ...

I don't get why since the same patches are working on other user Deluges .

Please. Thanks.

Post edited by Fabi_Ohmyam on

Comments

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

the presets are made with multisamples and you didnt place the samples in respective folders on not at all..
    you can open a preset on your pc, with a text editor and check the path where the preset samples need to be located, eg.:

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

Fabi_OhmyamFabi_Ohmyam ItalyPosts: 29
    edited January 2022

Yes , stll , after an year owning Deluge I'm a novice delugionist. ...

OK ..

Mh.. I have put the XML patch file in to a text editor . I saw its position in the Multisample foleder. Then What?

Wait ! Are you telling me that I should put the wav samples in to the SD as I put iits XML.... Oh gosh , this sounds so logical! I gonna do that. ...
    Mainwhile thx for the answer !!
    cheers
    Fabi

Post edited by Fabi_Ohmyam on
    volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

@Fabi_Ohmyam said:
    Yes , stll , after an year owning Deluge I'm a novice delugionist. ...

OK ..

Mh.. I have put the XML patch file in to a text editor . I saw its position in the Multisample foleder. Then What?

Wait ! Are you telling me that I should put the wav samples in to the SD as I put iits XML.... Oh gosh , this sounds so logical! I gonna do that. ...
    Mainwhile thx for the answer !!
    cheers
    Fabi

Yes, patch.XML goes in synths folder, samples go where it says in the XML...

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?