Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

EQ Bands for [CUTOFF/FM] Parameter?

OctavianOctavian CanadaPosts: 67

1) What frequency bands do the Bass and Treble EQ parameters found in the [CUTOFF/FM] parameter affect group button correspond to? 2) Are these bands the same for every Synth & Kit, or do they vary by preset? 3) Can the band frequencies and Q's be edited?

Comments

Affectionate_Bee_781Affectionate_Bee_781 United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 112

I think the Q is fixed. You can vary the frequency through the shortcut pad on the Deluge (next to the frequency parameters for LPF and HPF).

Ah yes I see it now, grid button K2 for Bass [ADJUST] and L2 for Treble [ADJUST]. No option for Q, maybe a future hardware iteration could move the [dB/OCT] shortcuts to K2 and L2, and have Bass/Treble Frequency and Q go in the I3 to J4 grid button block.

scratch that looking at manual p 77 ADJUST is for the level of Bass and Treble, there's another parameter that doesn't have a grid button shortcut to adjust Frequency, but does anyone know how to access that shortcut?

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

The frequency shortcuts are just just above the adjust shortcuts for each band.
    There’s a line that reaches to them from the word “frequency” near the LPF.

ty!