Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Copy a kit

Muzza152Muzza152 PerthBeta Tester Posts: 1
edited December 2021 in General Discussion

Hi...bit of a newbie here, just coming to tersm with this amazing instrument...love it...quick question though....if I duplicate a row in a kit I am working on, and then change some notes in the second row, perhaps add a ride for example, how can I ensure consistency between the two rows (so that the changes I make in one row, for example moving the ride row closer to the hihats for ease of visiblity)...ie if I save the kit, within the song, then those saved changes will be reflected in the next row, or subsequent rows I make after that...it seems that I have to keep copying rows, etc as these changes that I make to the kit arent reflected in the other rows...hope someone can help here...brilliant piece of kit though, love it!!

Post edited by Muzza152 on
Tagged:

Answers

taktak Posts: 31

I think what you are saying is when you are in song mode, and you have numerous tracks (or rows), if you have Drum Track 1 and copy that to make Drum Track 2, how do you ensure that any changes made to Drum Track 1 are automatically reflected to Drum Track 2?

I don't think (in my limited knowledge) that there is a way to do that. I think once you duplicate the track in Song Mode, the two tracks are distinct (i.e. you'd created a fork in the road). You could of course reduplicate Track 1 after your changes.

But not completely clear on the question so perhaps if you could describe your issue better, then someone more knowledgable may be more apt to help