Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Please sign up to our Beta Testing Group if you wish to take part

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

With the beta release of our next software update imminent (first week of Dec), if you'd like to take part in the testing, please sign up now: https://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/3443/how-to-be-involved-in-beta-testing
Approval can take a few days, so please follow the steps now so you're ready when the time comes

Comments

great news! 😊

KomplexKomplex Soundform RecordingsBeta Tester Posts: 82

Happy to help out with those bugs!

ErnieErnie Upstate nyBeta Tester Posts: 1

Yay!

RopRop RotterdamBeta Tester Posts: 17

Here we gooooo..

JDiamondJDiamond Brooklyn, New York Beta Tester Posts: 17

Exciting News!

1heUndertaker1heUndertaker UKBeta Tester Posts: 24

Looking forward to experiencing and helping :) :)

BaddaddyBaddaddy South ElginBeta Tester Posts: 19

This is amazing news!!!

daniel_leinaddaniel_leinad MadridBeta Tester Posts: 3

Eagle four, standing by...

soundnomadsoundnomad bernBeta Tester Posts: 20

let‘s do this :blush: there is a first time for everything

AeCartAeCart Goshen, IN USABeta Tester Posts: 15

Can someone comment on how membership to the beta group operates on this forum as opposed to facebook? I'm not seeing anyplace on the site to monitor "groups" or the equivalent. Do we just get a notification or a message when an iteration is available? or should I make sure to monitor a specific thread, this one for example? Thanks!

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614
    edited December 2021

@AeCart said:
    Can someone comment on how membership to the beta group operates on this forum as opposed to facebook? I'm not seeing anyplace on the site to monitor "groups" or the equivalent. Do we just get a notification or a message when an iteration is available? or should I make sure to monitor a specific thread, this one for example? Thanks!

if you want notifications you need to enable them.

Head to your profile, look at the top right and choose notification preferences, then check any categories you want updates from.

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on
    Alder_DiceAlder_Dice UKBeta Tester Posts: 128

I'm typically late to the party with this, but I am just starting a week off from work and have dropped Deanne an email.

I'd love to try and push that wavetable engine to breaking point... and I'm one track away from a new four-track EP!

osrowosrow Germany / StuttgartBeta Tester Posts: 19

I am soo curious what new functions and possibilities are waiting for us. and I will put them through their paces with my typical hyperactive speed. :# :#