Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

"LESS" or "MorE" instead of Note Velocity Values?

OctavianOctavian CanadaPosts: 67

What do the "LESS" and "MorE" readouts mean when multiple grid buttons are pressed and the [SCROLL<>] rotary is turned? Sometimes I see this instead of Velocity values, and it gets in the way of my editing multiple note velocities at once (disrupts my workflow). How can I ensure that I always see Velocity values when I press multiple grid buttons at once and turn the [SCROLL<>] rotary?

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

Less or more is displayed if the notes you are adjusting have differing velocities to begin with. In which case, the adjustments will raise or lower the velocities by the same amount, leaving differences in tact. There’s not an option to change this.

OctavianOctavian CanadaPosts: 67

@Too_Mere said:
    Less or more is displayed if the notes you are adjusting have differing velocities to begin with. In which case, the adjustments will raise or lower the velocities by the same amount, leaving differences in tact. There’s not an option to change this.

Got it, so to fix i'll just make sure that the notes have the same value if I want to change them up or down otherwise it'll continue to respect the existing gap. thanks very much

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

Happy to help 👍🏼