Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Question: Edit Multiple Step MIDI CC Velocities Simultaneously

OctavianOctavian CanadaPosts: 67

Is it possible to edit the MIDI CC Velocities for all notes in a given screen? What about for all notes in a clip?

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

Not totally sure what you mean by MIDI CC velocities. But you can adjust velocities for multiple notes by holding multiple notes in the sequencer and turning the horizontal knob. Can’t really adjust all notes in a clip or screen without holding them. Depending on the circumstances, you may just want to adjust the overall level of the instrument instead.

OctavianOctavian CanadaPosts: 67

@Too_Mere said:
    Not totally sure what you mean by MIDI CC velocities. But you can adjust velocities for multiple notes by holding multiple notes in the sequencer and turning the horizontal knob. Can’t really adjust all notes in a clip or screen without holding them. Depending on the circumstances, you may just want to adjust the overall level of the instrument instead.

Thanks @Too_Mere I appreciate your responses. I'll be working regularly (almost every day) with the Deluge and if you don't mind I'd like to post questions here regularly

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

No problem 👍🏼
    That’s great to hear! Happy to help you whenever I can :)