β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge wont turn on

jonathanjonathan New ZealandPosts: 11

Has any one else had this issue and how did they solve it.
I've had my Deluge for about two years, in the last few weeks it sometimes wont turn on.

Comments

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

I had this, but never happened since i started to power it with a powerbank with usb to ac cable..

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

DannyMcODannyMcO NJ, USAPosts: 1

I randomly had this same problem just now - bought my Deluge last summer, but moved shortly after it arrived. Just got it back, at this point used maybe 3 times.

I left it plugged in for about 2 hours, unattended, using the adapter I bought from Synthstrom. No lights, couldn't get it back on.

While it did share a power strip with an amp, that power strip was plugged into an APC sinewave UPS, so there was definitely no power surge or anything. I thought it was bricked, until I read the note above about the USB cable - which worked just fine.

Don't know what to make of it - the adapter wasn't warm or anything, and the unit doesn't appear to have any problems while plugged via the USB B port.

Anybody know if it's likely a faulty brick? Or is it something inside the machine?