Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

How to copy audio track parameters

miaouxmiaouxmiaouxmiaoux ScotlandBeta Tester Posts: 68

Hi all, wondering if you can help me with this, or if it's even possible:

Say I record guitar through the mic into an audio track on the Deluge, with delay, overdrive, other FX etc. It sounds great!

I want to double track the guitar with the same FX parameters. How do I create a new audio track with the same parameters, without having to manually copy them?

If I 'copy' the audio track (hold it down and press the grid') it follows the rules of synth presets, whereby you can't have both clones playing together - this makes sense for synth tracks that share a preset, but not for audio tracks IMO, although it's useful in some circumstances. So I can't do this.

Any ideas?

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

If you first create another audio track (either in song or arranger view) you can then copy the original clip as you described above, but then hold the clip (or enter the clip) and turn the select knob to select the other audio track. Then you’ll have the settings copied and be able to launch both clips together