Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge/other stand to be clamped to bench style keyboard stand...

lordofallbadgerslordofallbadgers Southwest UKPosts: 14
edited October 2021 in General Discussion

Apologies for the cumbersome title!
I have one of those cheapie Stagg MXS-A1 bench style keyboard stands, which takes my Novation Summit. Ideally I'd like to have the Deluge & room for another synthbox (currently that's a digitone) on a shelf over the top of the Summit.
Is there something available that could clamp onto the stand to do this?

Post edited by lordofallbadgers on

Answers

percussijanpercussijan GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 50

Afaik, unfortunately not really... I have 3 of those stands from another brand called Fun Generation. I put some wooden boards on them to use as foldable tables and searched a lot for something to attach/clamp directly to the metal construction of the stands - but with no success so far. The first "solution" was a DJ-style notebook stand that could be attached to the wooden board, but far from ideal because it was not high enough. In the end I made some wooden stands to be placed on top of the boards. Perhaps you (or someone) could craft something that fits above the Summit.

percussijanpercussijan GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 50

What i mean is something like this to be placed directly on the stand. Not the most transportable solution, though :D
    Digi & Delly on the top shelf, Summit on the low one.

Aliya77Aliya77 IndiaPosts: 1

Hi guys

This statement suggests that a Deluge or other device may be attached to a bench-style keyboard stand using a clamp.

pslhitpslhit USAPosts: 1
    edited 8:14AM

Hello Neighbor One option is to use a universal laptop stand that can accommodate various devices, including music production equipment like the Deluge. These stands typically have adjustable arms or brackets that can securely hold the device in place. You can attach the laptop stand to the keyboard stand using clamps or brackets designed for that purpose.

Post edited by pslhit at