Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

"Leaving The Birdcage", live-loop performance with Deluge & Zoia

A little concept-teaser of a live performance I am working on :) Deluge does the drone-synth, clave and looping. Zoia does Reverb and vocal audio effects.

Comments

Alder_DiceAlder_Dice UKBeta Tester Posts: 128

I've been meaning to comment on this for a few days now. I'll be out and about and suddenly it will pop into my head, so it must have had an impact on me. It's so evocative and atmospheric. It also has real gravitas. I felt like I should have been more smartly dressed listening to it!

I hope to see footage of the full performance when the time comes. For now I'm going to add all those bird sound instruments to my wishlist.

percussijanpercussijan GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 50

I´m glad to read this :) Thank you very much!! One can never have enough bird sounds!

Such a great atmosphere. Very well done, I can totally see this working as a stage act with warm, dimmed lights. As a listener, I'd lean back, close my eyes and drown in sound. Lovely.
    Keep us updated if theres more to see of this project!

percussijanpercussijan GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 50

Thank you very much dear Heptagen! I´ll post something, as soon as the project leaves concept-stage (could take a few months, though...)