Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

E345

JoangeJoange EspañaPosts: 52
edited September 2021 in Deluge Help

Hi!
I recently hooked up an Akai LPD8 to the Deluge. While testing and trying to configure it, after mapping a couple of pads in a blank song, I've tried to load a song and the Deluge has frozen, showing this "E345" message on the screen (where I assume that E=error? or food colouring?).
The Deluge is powered with a 9V center negative standard power supply and I hooked the LPD8 with an adaptor from Usb micro-B to female usb A and this to the Deluge with a Usb A to B cable.
Any insights? I couldn't find any mention of this message in the forums or the manual.
Thank you!!!

Post edited by Joange on

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

That is indeed an error code. Check in the settings menu to see if you’re on the latest firmware, 3.1.5. If you aren’t, updating may do the trick. If you are, you should try to find how to reproduce the error consistently and send a bug report to Rohan.

Thank you @Too_Mere !! I will keep an eye on it and see if I can reproduce the error. I am on 3.1.5 indeed.
    I just switched off and on again, and it seems to work well atm.
    (solved) On a side note, having the Akai LPD8 via USB midi and a Keystep 37 on the DIN midi makes the two of them kind of bounded, and at some octave on the keyboard (now it's around C3) it stops sending midi notes and send whatever function I have learned on the LPD. I solved this issue changing the midi channel of the Keystep (I guess it was obvious!).

No problem! Let me know if it happens again.

Yes, atm separate channels are necessary for different midi devices.

@Too_Mere said:
    No problem! Let me know if it happens again.

Yes, atm separate channels are necessary for different midi devices.

Thanks again :blush:
    how do I generate a bug report file, by the way?

There’s no such file. Just list steps to reproduce. However if there’s a particular song or patch that is involved with a bug, be sure to do a collect all save by pressing then holding the save button until COLL shows on display and press once more. Then send the song xml file AND the song’s folder, now containing any samples used, both found in the SONGS folder.