Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Poison-202 AU - multisample collection

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

If you got a "CARD" error when loading some presets, it is fixed now.
    https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZlijKkZVgdYP209SCjWxRtNjcTvKkwDnY2X

IckerdayIckerday PolandPosts: 3

Access to 'Poison202.DelugeSamplePack.Amiga909.zip' was limited due to high download traffic. :(
    Can you please upload to a different site? MEGA, gDrive, Dropbox or the like?

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

@Ickerday said:
    Access to 'Poison202.DelugeSamplePack.Amiga909.zip' was limited due to high download traffic. :(
    Can you please upload to a different site? MEGA, gDrive, Dropbox or the like?

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestions. Yeah, I dont have a long term solution yet. I am not keen on spending around 200$ bucks for a long term hosting solution. Please consider I offer all packs for free.
    I have looked into these options, they all have some caveats in the free offerings. Happy to take an advice for a stable, free solution? It is the business model to make me pay if I get to a certain traffic level, I guess.

pCloud has a very good upload speed for me, 1GB in 20s. It is funny though... I did purchase a premium upgrade last month and since it is downgraded I dont seem to get even the free monthly quotas anymore, fuck that :D

And yet I renewed the premium account again now ;-)

DrGonzoDrGonzo MunichPosts: 5

Hey cool thanks.
    I´m just wondering, those sounds are not made by the internal synth engine?
    So the presets are only working with the samples?