Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Night Circuitry - a live jam I recorded with a few different cameras

Comments

Alder_DiceAlder_Dice UKBeta Tester Posts: 128

This is lovely. Definite turn-of-the-millennium Rephlex vibes. You found a nice sweet spot with the bass filter and resonance. Very SH-101 sounding.

I like the video too. I captures that magical feeling of being locked into partnership with your machines.

Super into this. Glad I went back over posts I'd missed and found it.

PixelKickerPixelKicker United KingdomPosts: 60

@Alder_Dice said:
    This is lovely. Definite turn-of-the-millennium Rephlex vibes. You found a nice sweet spot with the bass filter and resonance. Very SH-101 sounding.

I like the video too. I captures that magical feeling of being locked into partnership with your machines.

Man I appreciate you taking the time, so much, thank you for having a listen and providing such a thoughtful comment! The internet needs more people like you.

Alder_DiceAlder_Dice UKBeta Tester Posts: 128

@PixelKicker said:

@Alder_Dice said:

Man I appreciate you taking the time, so much, thank you for having a listen and providing such a thoughtful comment! The internet needs more people like you.

My pleasure!

I don't know if the internet can be saved, but this forum could be amazing if everybody who gets feedback on their music takes a few minutes to comment on two others.

I've watched enough of your performances to immediately recognize that setup :D And I always wonder how you're able to focus with all the blinking lights around you.
    This track has a very relatable "it's late at night and I probably should be in bed already but I'm vibing and don't want to stop yet" feeling. Hectic and fragile while also calm and firm at the same time. The breakdown at 2:18 is my favorite part, I think.

PixelKickerPixelKicker United KingdomPosts: 60

@Heptagen said:
    I've watched enough of your performances to immediately recognize that setup :D And I always wonder how you're able to focus with all the blinking lights around you.
    This track has a very relatable "it's late at night and I probably should be in bed already but I'm vibing and don't want to stop yet" feeling. Hectic and fragile while also calm and firm at the same time. The breakdown at 2:18 is my favorite part, I think.

Haha yes gotta have the lights going! And thanks for taking a listen, it was a late night one as I recall!