Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Challen Borzoni Piano Instrument Multisample

fryyyyfryyyy germanyPosts: 161

Another Free Piano for Kontakt converted to Deluge format. The included demo song has midi mapping to Midi CH8.

Download
Audio Demo recorded in Deluge

Made with the Deluge kit generator

Cheers

Post edited by fryyyy on

Comments

beakerbeaker AdelaideBeta Tester Posts: 44

Great piano for Bee Gee's "Spicks and Specks"

.. although I did have to add A1, A#1 & B1 to the kit and reload it into my song to make the midi assignments align with you previous piano (albeit an octave up) :)

Alas the song file allocated MIDI by kit rows as it has no knowledge of actual notes within kit files.

Might be interesting for you to test padding empty or 'blank template' Nodes such that an optional 'starting' note can be set within your kit generator ? I'm using A0 (or A1) as my lowest (1st) row in all my kits of this type). If 'blank' doesn't work, then maybe do your missing sample trick with a negative or positive transpose to achieve the same result?

cheers

edited June 2018

Thats a good idea, i will add an option to specify a note range.

This way, one could also create several note ranges for different groups of samples to fill the entire key range. E.g. lower registers would play "sustain" samples while higher registers could play "vibrato" samples etc

Post edited by fryyyy on

Or even multi-instrument splits !!!

Yes, i've added an option to specify a note range for now.
    Btw, when you say A0 i think you mean A-1 ? Because usually C0 is the start note. Sometimes however i noticed samples start naming at A0, but its rarer than C0 as start note.

Nah, I chose (personally of course), A0-C8, as this is the 88 key range of a piano.

MIDI itself goes from C-1 to G9 (0-127) .. btw

.. but configurable is always good :)

cheers .. keep going with it !

Ok, makes sense. Do you know if it goes A0, B0, C1, D1 or A0, B0, C0, D0 ?

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

KushoKusho Christchurch, NZBeta Tester Posts: 17

Thanks!