Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Internal Speaker

Maj7sus2Maj7sus2 Vienna, AustriaPosts: 12

Hi everyone! I just received my Deluge and started my journey with hardware synths. I can produce sounds when I plug it into a speaker through the headphones line out, but did not manage to make the sound come out of the internal speaker and was hoping, perhaps some of you can help me with that?

Thank you so much,
Edoardo

Best Answers

Answers

Update: I got in touch with the support and after putting the Unit in test mode the Speaker started working :)
    It dropped only once ever since, to come back shortly after. I am currently using the Deluge on the stage but if it happens again the Support already offered to pick up the unit for a check-up .

Thanks for the Comments!

@Heptagen said:
    Glad that you got that sorted out :+1:

Deluge on the stage? Can you tell me more? :)

Happily!

I am part of an interdisciplinary collective based in Vienna, Austria called "The Freestyle Orchestra" : We basically try to blend live music performance with circus, acrobatics and physical theatre. In the last shows I integrated the Deluge to both live perform a Track ( I pre-composed a few sections and live played it in Song mode : I am planning to use the Arrangement mode for the next times , but did not learn it yet XD ) and as a live synth with the launchpad X as a controller. It was my debut on stage with electronics and am quite happy that everything went well.
    Videos are not out yet but I hope to get at least a few snippets soon !

I am currently working on both learning the Deluge deeper (Ron Cavagnaro dropped his series right after I got my unit <3 ) and on making a good template for it on the SLmk3 (which I used only for Ableton Production work so far): Feel free to search me on IG (@maj7sus2 ), I will probably post the results there :)

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277

Awesome! Thanks for explaining, it's great to see the different places the deluge goes.
    I'm very curious to see your performance :)