Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Got my deluge today!

It was a birthday present for myself, originally it was to arrive by the estimate, after my birthday.

But it turned up today! Awesome service.

Sorry if this is inappropriate for the General area, but ya know. Excited.

Serial number is in the low hundreds though. Does this reflect the number made? If so, I feel compelled to go on a deluge crusade.

Gotta write some choons first though, eh

squeee!

Comments

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277

Congrats! That's awesome!
    My serial number is in the hundredthousands so... I don't think it says anything about the number of units ever made.
    But you know, a deluge crusade might still be appropriate. 😁

HarperHarper EnglandPosts: 7

Huh I disregarded the leading 1 and zeroes - mebbe I shouldn't have.

It's all pretty overwhelming right now, I've spent 2 hours with it and all I can see when I blink is little coloured lights.

PercivalePercivale SingaporeBeta Tester Posts: 32

Goodie Goodie!

broughtonfilmbroughtonfilm New YorkBeta Tester Posts: 69

@Heptagen said:
    Congrats! That's awesome!
    My serial number is in the hundredthousands so... I don't think it says anything about the number of units ever made.
    But you know, a deluge crusade might still be appropriate. 😁

Speaking of which - I'm very curious how many Deluge units have been made. Does anyone know?

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277

@broughtonfilm I was wondering too. I already had a different question for synthstrom and wrote them an email, so I asked that too.
    I got an answer for the first question but not on how many deluges there are.

@Ian_Jorgensen could you tell us? Or is that an inappropriate question to ask?